Best Remote Desktop and Screen Sharing without PC Softwares really is a killer ever way to Get Remote Desktop Access and Screen Sharing Between Computer anywhere in Windows, Linux and Mac Operating systems. Those who are asking that its a known method to access using many softwares like Teamweaver, LogMeIn, Windows Remote Desktop Connection and TightVNC, etc. Most of them were Paid Applications for that have to spend. Here, i come with an Answer. Ya that is you don’t need to Buy or install any Software’s for Remote Desktop Access. All you need is a simple GOOGLE CHROME Web Browser with “Chrome Remote Desktop” add-on and of-course an Internet connection . Excited !!?? stop blinking your eyes and Believe.
1. Chrome Remote Desktop is an Extension / Addon allow you to Remotely access another computer with Screen Sharing Feature inside a Web Browser.
2. Computers can available for both Ad-Hoc remote support and can Access applications and Files.
3. Its fully a Cross-Platform by which you can use it in all Operating systems such as Windows
4. Lets you Copy and Paste Files and Audio Files Between Computer using Web Browser.
5. Really lighting Speed and Smooth Remote Access .
6. Ease to access with your Browser.
Best Remote Desktop and Screen Sharing without PC Softwares
Download and install Google Chrome Web Browser.
Then Install Chrome Remote Desktop Extension ( Important Step !! )
When Clicking ‘Add to Chrome, a .crx file will start downloading and then will be Installed.
After installed just Launch the Extension.
1. Click “Launch App” link on the Chrome Store page of Chrome Remote Desktop after Installing the Extension.
2. Click New Tab / Ctrl+T, you will see a Blue Monitor Icon as Below. Just Click that to Start.
3. Authorize your Gmail ID by clicking Continue as below.
4. Once you continued a screen will asking for access, so click “Allow Access”.
5. You did Allowed the Access. Now you will redirect to the Main Page Below.
Note: This Part is for the First Computer you want to Share the Screen.
First we will start with sharing your screen with other’s computer. By this anyone can access your computer Remotely.
1. Click “Get Started” in the Remote Assistant Block. By clicking You will see “Share” and “Access” Buttons.
2. Click Share button and a Popup will open that generates a Random Access code. and displays waiting for connection loader below that until your connection got succeed.
Just Copy the Code and Send it to your Second Computer Partner to whom you want to share your screen.
That’s all with the “Sharing” Part. now we will move to “Access” Part.
We’ve already seen the Sharing Part of this Tutorial, Here is the Last and Final Part which is to Access the Shared Computer.
Note: This Part is for the Second Computer that will access the First Computer’s Screen.
1. Click “Access” button in Remote Assistant Block from the Second Computer.
You will see a Popup asking for an “Access Code” of the Shared First Computer.
2. Give the “Access Code” Sent by your First Computer Partner . Then Click Connect.
Yuppie !! You have now Connected to the Remote Desktop of the Another Computer with Google Chrome.
Once you’ve connected it will be like below.
* You can set Screen Size with “Screen Option” button.
* Disconnect Connection by clicking “Disconnect” Button.
Now you will raise your middle finger for those Paid Remote Desktop Softwares.
Now you can see how fast you can access the Remote Computer with your web browser. That’s all with the magic of Chrome Remote Desktop.
Hope you’ve enjoyed Best Remote Desktop and Screen Sharing without PC Softwares .