Copy Extract Text from Image File and Paste in Notepad Easily a must have tool if, you are a person who wants to copy the text from any Picture or Image Files. Usually Scanned Document Files are converted to Images though there will be problem that we cannot Select the Text from the Document Image and so you have to Type the Text Manually, its really a Damn Crap !! . Don’t worry anymore, here is the Best way to overcome the Image to Text Extraction Issue Using GT-Text (Ground Truth) Software. The OCR-Optical Character Recognition Technology and basic Pixel Detection used in this GT-TEXT Application which will helps to Extract the Text from an Image file, and you can Copy paste it in Notepad, Wordpad, MS Word, etc,. And also it deals with extraction Text from a Complex Color Images by Selecting the area you want to Extract. You can also Copy and Extract the Whole Text in the Full Image File Easily and Quickly. Now we can move to the GT Text Tutorial.
Some of the Good features of GT-TEXT :
1. Accurate Text Detection using OCR.
2. Extracting Text from Complex Colored Images.
3. Of course ! its User-Friendly.
4. Various Image Format Supported.
5. Compatible with all Windows OS.
Copy Extract Text from Image File and Paste in Notepad
First Download GT TEXT from the official Download page below.
<– DOWNLOAD GT-TEXT HERE –>
The Download page will be list with various versions of the Software.
You need to download only the Offline Installer with Size of 13MB Approx.
(You can also Download the First Online Installer, but the Offline installer is Quite simpler)
After Downloading the Offline Installer just Install it in Your Computer as like usual Installation.
So, we can start with the steps involved in How to Use GT TEXT.
Once you installed the software in PC, click and Open the GT TEXT application Icon.
When Opened the Application it will ask for the Source image to Start with.
Just Locate and Open the Image / Picture you want to Extract the Text from.
(I am Going to use the Image March1Quote.png)
Now the image will open up, you gonna work with.
1. The First icon with + – symbol is for Zooming Option.
2. The Second Icon Denoted in below image is for Custom Selecting the Area you want to Extract the Text.
3. By Clicking the second Selection tool, Just Select and Drag the Image Area you want to Extract the Text.
Oh ho, you are still holding the button Dragged the area with step 2?
1. Just release the Mouse button. Now the Selected area Text will Opens in a Popup window.
Note: If the Extracted text was not Accurate, then Click “Try Again”. It will fix the Accurate Text Mostly.
2. Click “Continue” to Copy the Text to the Clipboard.
Note: By clicking Continue only, your Text will be Copied.
Now your Selected Text was Copied by Continue.
Then Open a Notepad or any Similar Application and Paste the Text by Pressing “CRTL+V“.
You can see, the Copied text Pasted in the Notepad.
I can hear, someone asking “How to Extract the Total Text from a Full Image?”
And i have a answer for them too !!
Here is how to Copy the whole text from an Image file.
1. Just go click – Tools>Copy text from>Full image…
2. Otherwise Simply press “CTRL+F” buttons.
3. The Popup with the whole text will Opens.
4. Click “Continue” to Copy the Text
5. As Usual Paste the text to NotePad by pressing “CTRL+V”
Folks !! now you can Copy any Text from Images you want without any Paid Applications for Windows
Share if you liked Copy or Extract Text from Image File and Paste in Notepad Easily .