Watch Demo First
Manage All Files in Android Mobile from Computer Browser Wirelessly is an easy method for managing or control your Android Mobile Phone Devices from a Computer Web Browser over a Wireless WIFI Connection. By this you can get access to your Phone’s File Manager, Music, Videos, Contacts, Messaging and more just via WiFi connection and also its a most reliable and faster way to transfer the file over a wireless connection. This method helps you a lot when you don’t have any Card Reader or Usb cable for the Connection. So, don’t spend money for any transfer Devices anymore. Yes, i am talking about the Android application named “AIRDROID”. This application is suppose to install only in your Android devices for getting file access over wifi. I can tell AIRDROID is one of the Must Have application for every Android Users.
1. Transfer files between your Android Device and your Computer Wirelessly.
2. No need to install any Desktop client application. You can just use your Web Browser as client.
3. You can organize Music, Videos, contacts and Messages in your Phone.
4. Send or Receive Text Messages in your Computer.
5. You can Install Android application by simplt Drag and Drop option.
And Lot more..
1. Android Device with WiFi-Hotspot Enable Option.
Android Device with Internet Connected to your Computer.
2. A Computer(PC or Laptop) with installed Browsers like IE 8 or later, Chrome 12 or later, Firefox 3.6 or later, Safari 5.0 or later.
Manage All Files in Android Mobile from Computer Browser Wirelessly
Download and Install AIRDROID to your Android Device
1. Then open Android in your Android Device.
2. Click Start on the Main Page of Android App.
Note: If you are already connected to that Computer network, This Screen wont Display.
A Popup box will open if you are not connected to any network connection with the Computer.
1. If your Computer Internet is Shared via WiFi router, Just Click and “Wifi Settings” and connect to the Wireless Networks.
2. If You don’t have and Internet Connection Connected with your Computer, Just Click “Tether and Portable Hotspot”.
1. Just Click Tethering and Portable Hotspot option from the Popup Box.
2. Enable “Portable Wifi Hotspot” option for wireless connection.
Note: You can enable “USB Tether” option if you have Usb cable connected to your PC.
After Enabling the Hotspot, your main screen will Display as below.
1. Use http://web.airdroid.com in your web browser (if ur connected to PC via INTERNET)
Use http://192.168.xxx.xxx:8888 like address in web browser (if u don’t have internet connection)
2. Note the 6 digit random passcode. (would be used in next step for login via web browser)
1. Type and Enter the Address in your browser
I dont have internet connected. so, i did user the second address starting with 192.168.xxx.xxx .
You will get connected the the Airdroid as below in your Computer.
2. Type the 6 digit passscode (eg:624J38) from your Airdroid mobile screen and Login.
Note: You can also login with the QR-Code by clicking camera icon. (only if you used the address http://web.airdroid.com)
Once you’ve logged in Successfully, you can see the below screen.
Now you can get the full access to your Android Mobile Phone !!
Thats it., you are done with this Tutorial Manage All Files in Android Mobile from Computer Browser Wirelessly