Watch Demo First
Share PC or Laptop Internet Connection to Android Mobile via WiFi is a most wanted news for all Android Mobile user. Nowadays Internet connection is a must thing after battery for an Android mobile. At the same time the users having Internet in their Android devices were also got frustrated sometimes because of Slow mobile internet when compare to their PC or Laptop Internet Connections. When working with their LAN internet they would be dreaming getting the same Internet speed in their Android Mobiles too. But they couldn’t and Don’t know how to move on to the Setup. So,here is a simple method to bring their Internet speed dreams True using Wifi-HotSpot.
Wifi Hotspot is brings us Internet Access over Wireless Local Area Network(W-LAN) via router that connected to ISP (Internet Service Provider). Wifi Hotspots are mostly Authenticated by Security Key to get connected.However some of the places like Airport, Hotels gives Open Access, that is Free Wifi.
Share PC or Laptop Internet Connection to Android Mobile via WiFi
The Requirements for this are:
- Laptop / PC with Internet Connection.
- Laptop with WIFI enabled (or) PC with WiFi Dongle.
- Wifi enabled Android Mobiles
- Virtual WiFi Router Application.
- Install Virtual WiFi Router in your PC/Laptop.
- After Installing you can see “R” icon in the Tray bottom-right. Now Click the “R” icon to open the Application.
- After opening the Application, you need to select which Internet connection you want to share from the option “SHARE NET FROM” (i’ve selected Local Connection).
- This is the important part of setting up Password for your sharing internet connection.
- Click Configure button.
- Type the “Wifi-Name” to display while Scanning for wifi connections.
- Type Password (or) Security Key for your Sharing Connection. (This is used to setup shared internet on your mobile)
- After Typing Name and Password.
- Click “Setup Hotspot”. now your Internet will “Started Sharing”.
- Once you are Right you will see a pop-up balloon “VIRTUAL WIFI ROUTER- started successfully” will appear and also the “STOP” button will be appeared left to the “Configure”. Thats it !!!
Now GOTO your Android Mobile. Search For new wifi connection. You will get the Shared Internet from Your PC.
I came to know from some user that they are facing the error “Please Enable your Wifi Adapter”.
So here is the Possible Solution to Fix it.
1. Make sure your Wifi is Turned ON.
2. Make sure your Wifi driver supports “Virtualization”. If not Install the Latest Version of your Wifi Driver.
Here is how to find your Wifi Driver Supports Virtualization:
Open Command Prompt and Type netsh wlan show drivers
Search for the Line “Hosted Network Supported“.
If it is “Yes“, then your wifi driver supports Virtualization. If it is “No“, then it doesn’t supports Virtualization.
So, Download the Latest Version of wifi Driver which Supports “Virtualization”.
ENJOY !! Share PC or Laptop Internet Connection to Android Mobile via WiFi