Solution to Stop WordPress site Redirects to Jqueryce or Pagesinxt.com is a most wanted issue to be fixed. Nowadays many of the wordpress sites were affected by this problem. Yes, a blog owner’s Heart might be stopped for a second by seeing their site redirects to another page like Jqueryc.com , Jquerye.com , Pagesinxt.com , Ripway.com., etc. They would think that their site was hacked and so the redirect causes. For those affected by this problem please calm down, here is the killer solution to fix wordpress blog or site redirecting to Jqueryc.com , Jquerye.com , Pagesinxt.com , Ripway.com., etc. !!
There are many reasons for this issue to be happen. Some of the main reasons are Listed Below.So make sure you are away from this.
- 1. Using Fake Jquery Scripts.
- 2. Using Nulled or Unsecured Premium WordPress Plugin.
- 3. Using Nulled WordPress Premium themes.
The Effects or Disadvantages caused by this malware can leads to your WordPress Blog been Hacked. Major Effects of this problem are.
- 1. Hackers can objain Your Admin Login Accounts.
- 2. Automatic User Registration with Admin Rights can happen. For Example Username like ROOT592″,”ROOT594″,etc.
Note: Please Check for any new User like “ROOT592″ Created as Admin in your PhpMyAdmin Panel via Cpanel. If any please Remove that User.
- 3. The Redirected Malware pages will be Indexed as your Blog main page in Google Search.
Solution to Stop WordPress site Redirects to Jqueryce or Pagesinxt.com
- 1. Adobe Dreamweaver.
- 2. Full Backup of your site. ( Download as Compressed file and Extract to Your Computer )
- 1. Open Adobe Dreamweaver and Click “Ctrl+F” or goto View->Find and Replace.
- 2. Then Select the Find in : Folder Option as below.
- 1. Click the Yellow Folder icon and select the Folder you want to Search ( Extracted Full site Backup Folder).
- 2. Type the Keyword( Name of the Page URL your site Redirecting or any link on the Redirected Malware Site.) in Find: field.
- 3. Then Click “Find All”. ( This will Find all Location where that Keyword is found ).
- 1. Now you can see the Search Result at the bottom of Dreamweaver.
- 1. Double Click the File Containing the Keyword.
- 1. Once Double clicked, the file will open, there Delete the Script Code containing your Redirection Site Keyword.
- 2. or Just Find the Plugin Folder Location Where the affected file is located. So, Delete that Plugin. That it !!
The Original Jquery Script url are like http://jquery.org/class/jquery-1.6.2.min.js. And Here we comes to the fake Jquery Script url will be http://jquerys.org/class/jquery-1.6.2.min.js. An additional “s” was added net to jquery in the url. So please Prevent from the Face Scripts. Another think, some of the jquery malware were mostly found in the Template Function.php. Beware of this file First and if there any malware code Remove that.
Hope You all Enjoyed the Solution to Stop WordPress site Redirects to Jqueryce or Pagesinxt.com !!
Subscribe Free Email Updates Now !!